Virtual Class Instructions
In the midst of our current situation, when millions around the world are isolated from each other, we invite you to experience House Of Inanna classes and connect as a community in the comfort of your own home. You will need to have Zoom in order to participate in the class. Instructions for installing and using Zoom are below.
- To get started with Zoom, head to their website, and click on the “sign up” button.
- If you see a screen asking for your DOB, that is Zoom’s security question. It does not save your DOB in their database.
- You have two options when it comes to creating a Zoom account.
You can either:
Create a new account using your work email address.
Sign in using SSO (Single Sign-On) or your Google or Facebook account.
- Zoom will now send you an email with a confirmation link.
- Click on that link to go to Zoom’s Sign Up Assistant and sign in using your credentials.
- Download the desktop app from the Zoom website for easy access.
- Download the Zoom iOS or Android app from the App Store/Play Store.
- Sign up or sign in to Zoom by following the on-screen instructions that are similar to the desktop process.
How To Join A Meeting
- The same steps apply to both your desktop and your phone.
- To join the Zoom class, email email@example.com at least an hour before the class start time.
- Open the Zoom app and click on the “Join” icon.
- Paste the Meeting ID in the box provided, add your display name for the meeting and click on the “Join” button.
- You are now all set to communicate.